Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is LiveJumping.com limited liability company based in Leszno, ul. Święciechowska (hereinafter "We", "LiveJumping.com" or "Company") the operator of the internet platform available at www.livejumping.com , www.zawodykonne.com (hereinafter "LiveJumping" or "ZawodyKonne").
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to us. Here are the contact details: e-mail address: email@example.com , postal address: LiveJumping.com Sp. z oo, ul. Święciechowska 116, 64-100 Leszno.
Where did we get your data from?
We received them from you during the creation of an account, as well as later, in connection with the results from horse competitions published as part of our Website.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by LiveJumping.com?
We process your personal information because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- enable the provision of the service electronically and full use of LiveJumping / ZawodyKonne.com, including making electronic calls for competition and publishing results;
- setting up and managing your account or accounts, and providing services for your account, transactions and troubleshooting technical problems;
- providing services related to the processing of your applications to the professions and transferring them to entities related to the service of these professions;
- handling requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form);
- contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of LiveJumping.com, which is:
- monitoring your activity and all other users, including, for example, searching for keywords, adding notifications and managing your activity on LiveJumping;
- matching ads in accordance with previously viewed content, customizing a category of offers or individual offers in LiveJumping settings or third-party service settings based on your activity on LiveJumping.com;
- marketing activities to you, including direct marketing of your own LiveJumping services or services or goods of third parties;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail and telephone;
- providing services for payment services;
- ensuring the security of the services we provide you electronically, including enforcement of LiveJumping policies and counteracting fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety;
- monitoring your activity and all other users, eg searching for keywords, placing offers, conducting research and LiveJumping analyzes, among others, in terms of the functionality of this platform, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- handling your requests, in particular, to the user service department and the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- conducting statistical analyzes;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
- saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
- organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
- email address, password, first and last name
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to enter into a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use LiveJumping.com.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary eg for accounting or tax reasons. For the purposes of receiving applications for a horse event, we may require you to provide a phone number. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to the Company in terms of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing Your personal data.
You can use these powers when:
- regarding the request for rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to a request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Company; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
- in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data is carried out on the basis of your consent or contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right of objection from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to the organizers of the competition to which you send applications on LiveJumping and to entities supporting us in providing electronic services, ie those that provide payment services, perform consulting or auditing services, support LiveJumping users, support the promotion of offers, cooperate within the campaign marketing. We may pass on your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
Due to the need to prevent certain functions from performing LiveJumping on Internet robots, we use the Google reCAPTCH mechanism to sporadically investigate whether the behavior of users of our platform does not bear the characteristics of robots' behavior. In this situation, we may disclose your IP address to Google LLC.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting,
- prevention of fraud and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- maximum for a period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of awards.
In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which LiveJumping.com is obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their compliance by public authorities.
Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to you or substantially affect your situation.
Profiling your personal data by LiveJumping.com involves processing your data (also in an automated way), by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and interests.